THE TWO CITIES MARATHON IS IN
Get ready by signing up for training with Fleet Feet Sports Fresno!
All Training Group and Fun Run registration is done online through Fitvil.
Help us, help you by registering for Fitvil before you come to group with these four easy steps:
1. Register at Fitvil.com
2. Confirm you registration via email
3. Log into Fitvil, under "Stores" you will find Fleet Feet Sports Fresno
4. Register for your choice of Training Group or Fun Run.
Also Check out....
The M*A*S*H Training Program gives experienced or entry level walkers and runners in the Fresno area a fantastic opportunity to better their fitness level -- all while supporting a great cause! M*A*S*H Team Trainers have assisted hundreds of runners and walkers to successfully finish various marathon and half marathon events. We are again offering runners and walkers the opportunity to take on the challenge of the Two Cities Half Marathon in 2015. All abilities welcome from beginner to expert!
The M*A*S*H Training Program is a fundraising vehicle for Medical Ministries International. The trainers donate their time and all proceeds benefit MMI, a local non-profit that gathers surplus medical supplies from area hospitals and physicians to send to medical facilities overseas that have limited resources. MMI also sends travel teams overseas to hold medical clinics in remote areas where healthcare is not accessible.
M*A*S*H Training Includes:
- Entrance to the Two Cities Half Marathon, runner or walker division
- Individual Training Program
- M*A*S*H Team Race Shirt
- Fundraising tips, including instructions on creating your own webpage to enhance your fundraising efforts
- Team support & a great network of friends
For more information: www.mashrunners.org 559-324-1255
Minimum fundraising requirement: $250
Donations to MMI are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
For more information about MMI, please visit www.medministries.org.